As you know, Apple builds the best capacitive multi-touch sensors in the world — married to our great display, it’s super responsive and super precise.
Here are the Key Specs:
- Processor: 1Ghz Apple A4 chip,
- Storage: 60-64GB Flash Drive,
- Wifi: 802.11n, Bluetooth 2.1
- 3G – Two Data Plans, No contract- 250mb/month for $14.99, $29.99 unlimited)
- Weight: 1.5 pounds,
- Thickness: 0.5 inch,
- 9.7″ IPS Display (with HD resolution)
- Battery: 10hrs
- full QWERTY on-screen keyboard
- Graphics: Full OpenGL accelerated
- Accelerometer & Compass (for Map navigation)
- All iPhone apps work out of the Box! This means all the games, apps developed for iPhone, iPod Touch, will run as-is.
- Syncs with iTunes – Music, Movies, Contact, calendar, apps, photoswith PC, Mac
- Ideal as eBook Reader, NewsPaper.
- iBooks – Bookshop like Amazon Kindle.
- With iWork, all your Business Applications like Doc, Presentations, Spreadsheets are possible.
- A special version of SDK available.
- June – International
- Ships in U.S in 60 days.
- $499 – That’s dirt cheap for something that capable (16GB)
- For 32GB it’s $100 more, and for $100 more than that you get $64GB. The 3G models cost another $130.
- Docking Set
More: Why iPad would Succeed
The Kindle is Dead!