You love taking control over your life. Smartphones form nearly 10% of your daily life, so it’s obvious you would like to take full control over your Android smartphone.
AirDroid lets you control your android phone remotely over web via browser. The app provides you with a web address that is accessible via any web browser and provides you access to Apps, files, task, settings and more.
You can do a wide number of operations like:
- Files: Transfer files between PC, Mac and Android device. Supports all normal file operations.
- SMS: You can read, create and forward SMS
- Apps: Install, Uninstall, backup Apps. (any application)
- Copy paste (full clipboard) between PC and Android
- Photos: preview, transfer, delete.
- Contacts: Search, make groups, create.
- Ringtones, Music: Search, preview, play, transfer, set as ringtone, etc.
- DEvice Status: Real-time ROM, SD Card, Battery, CPU and RAM status report & monitor with charts to demonstrate available/used/total resources, and one-tap memory boost.
- Tasks Manager: Kill or uninstall running apps, batch operation supported.
App is free in the Android Market