Galaxy Note despite being exactly in-between phone and Tablet form factor, did quiet well despite rave reviews from tech blogs.
Galaxy Note has already sold 13Million+ devices within couple of months of launch in US. The major attraction was seen in the south asian countries like India.
Critics have often even called Galaxy Note as Phablet (Phone-Tablet).
The success of Galaxy SIII and Galaxy Note has lead to the announcement of Galaxy Note 2, the second generation Galaxy Note, which will be launched around iPhone 5 announcement.
Galaxy Note 2 Full Specs
- CPU: Quad core 1.5Ghz Exynos Processor OR Dual Core Exynos 2.0Ghz Processor.
- GPU: Mali 450 Quad core graphics
- Camera: 12MP rear camera, 5MP front, 1080p video.
- Display: 5.5″ Super AMOLED Plus, unbreakable plane display (UBP), 1680 x 1050 resolution
- RAM: 1.5GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB + 64GB expandable SD card slot
- Connectivity: 4G, LTE, Wifi 802.11ABGN, Bluetooth 3.0, Wifi Direct, NFC payments
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity sensor.
- OS: Android 4.1 Jellybean
Galaxy Note 2 Release Date: August 31st, 2012.
The South Korean phablet will be showcased in late August at IFA Berlin 2012 and that will sport a 5.5-inch display based on Samsung’s UBP technology.
The phone would be priced at $800 in US, unlocked.