We would like to thank our regular readers who have supported us for over a year. We feel the best way to thank our readers is to serve them with quick and best content, and so far we had been doing good. Apart from that its always a good idea to keep everyone motivated with occasional giveaways.
This time, we would like to thank our Mac users who also happen to own an iOS, Android device (tablet or phone) or any other video/mp3 player by offering them free licences for the popular Video converter software MacX iPhone Video Converter. MacX transcodes videos to just about any format you want, for any device you want.
Key features of MacX iPhone Converter
- Supports almost all HD, SD video formats
- Converts to videos optimized for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPod, iPads. And also Android (using iphone settings), Youtube, Music (mp3 players)
- HD formats supported: AVCHD Video (*.mts, *.m2ts), H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (*.mp4), MPEG2 HD Video (*.mpg; *.mpeg), MPEG-4 TS HD Video (*.ts), MPEG-2 TS HD Video (*.ts), Quick Time HD Video (*.mov), WMV HD Video (*.wmv, *.xwmv), Blu-ray Video (*.mts, *.m2ts), HDTV Video (*.ts), Matroska Video (*.mkv)
- SD Video formats: AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, FLV, F4V, H.264/MPEG-4, DivX, XviD, MOV, RM, RMVB, VOB, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, QT, DAT, AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, FLV, F4V, H.264/MPEG-4, DivX, XviD, MOV, RM, RMVB, VOB, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, QT, DAT, Google TV, WebM, Vpx 8
- Output Format: iPhone, iPhone 4 (or Android), iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPod, iPad, MOV, MP4, FLV, BMP, JPG, MP3
- Transfer Videos directly to iPhone, iPod, iPad.
- Support for Multitrack videos.
- Easily Tim and Clip Video Segment.
- Rip MP3 Audio from Video Files.
- Multi-core CPU support for video encoding.
Note: Although the app officially doesn’t state Android support but you can choose iPhone 4 (or quicktime) profile to create MP4 videos that run on all Android devices. For Android tablets, use iPad profile.
Full details: MacX iPhone Video converter
Quick Facts about the Giveaway:
How to Participate
Its simple. Do the following:
- Become a fan on our Facebook Page.
- Tweet “Giveaway: Free MacX iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android Video converter by @taranfx details: http://bit.ly/hULzIJ” OR Leave a comment in comments section. (We just need a way to contact you)
When will the winners be declared?
We would be announcing winners by 17th April 2011, 1PM EST. Winners would be notified via twitter alongwith updates to this page with a list of the winners.
How many licenses will be given out?
We`ll be giving away nearly 20 licenses (the number can go upto 30 if there is a good response).
How would the winners be chosen?
Retweets would be aggregated and ordered. Random number would chose the winners.
Hope you guys have fun. And again, thanks for the overwhelming support!