Looking to convert your iPhone/ iPod Touch to the iPod Classic? iClassic lets you do just that.
iClassic mimics the interface of iPod Classic. It can fully emulate the iPod Classic’s functionality, including Touch Click Wheel. The app is not an remulator but rather an interface that mmimics iClassic. So at this point of time, don’t expect iPod classic games to pop-up.
I’m not sure why would you go back to a previous gen Interface but the fact is, it’s fun and something people were addicted to since a long time, thats what makes it kinda cool.
The develoepr of the App Emilio Peláez has said that the App is ready and is waiting on Saurik for it to be added to Cydia Store. He had submitted the App to App Store as well, but as expected it seems to be rejected, just like other apps. So we can expect this any moment.
The app is expected to cost $2.00 from the Cydia Store.
– Beautiful iPod-like interface.
* Fully functional, math-based Click Wheel (touch detection is based on math so it acts JUST like you’d expect it to).
* Control your music completely with the Click Wheel.
* Browse your music library with the Click Wheel.
* All buttons are completely functional.
* Hold next and previous to seek forward/backward.
* Shake to shuffle your current playing list.
* Choose if you want the app to vibrate when you press a button (iPhone only).
* Choose between two colors, black and white.
* Choose if you want the statusbar to be shiny or to be “matte”.
Follow us below and we will inform you as soon as the App becomes available.