How many times have you actually missed taking a shot just because you were shy of other people noticing it. And how many times did you wanted to take an incognito shot?
We often miss taking those precious shots, but one app promises to keep anonymity upto the mark while you snap a picture.
Meet SpyShot, first android app that lets shoot like a spy, no one would ever know. Its unique feature is that it lets you shoot a photo with a single click on homescreen icon. No ViewFinder, no preview, no buttons, launch the app and you’re done. SpyShot is ideal for:
- Quick camera shots — One click shots (When you’re in a hurry)
- Shooting photos silently.
- Taking spy shots (do that on your own risk)
- Hide Camera photos from Gallery/ SD card
Of course, it comes with wide set of features to keep snapping without compromises:
- Flash On/Off/Auto
- Flash Sound On/Off
- Auto Focus On/Off (When switched ON, takes a little longer to capture)
- Skip/Hide photos from Gallery.
- Custom Toast/Notification on click.
- Delete all photos taken (for emergency use only).
RedFxDevelopers promises free future updates to the app that would include features like Multi-shot, auto-click and more.
The app is compatible with almost all android devices i.e. Android 2.1 and up and costs $0.99 only. We have tried various free/paid alternatives, none of them offer the featureset and reliability of this app.
Average time to shoot a photo rounded to about 1.5seconds on Galaxy Nexus running Jellybean with Autofocus ON. It reduces below a second when AF switched off. but Mileage may vary device to device.
App is available in multiple languages.
Download SpyShot [Play store]