Some nasty mods keep on coming like the one that transforms your iPod TOUCH INTO IPhone. This time, usbfever has brought this interesting Dual SIM mod for iPhone 4. Of course, it wont run both networks at the same time, but the purpose here is to hold both the SIMs and switch between the two trays for calls. Switching the network/SIM IN_USE is as easy as going into Preferences > iPhone > SIM Applications can choose the card want at any time.
Needs no software hacking, no Jailbreaking, no extra applications, just works out of the box. Also, if you are using an unofficial network (unlock), this adapter helps you insert SIM natively without having to cut SIM into Micro-SIM size.
– Holds two SIMs for iPhone 4.
– No need to cut your SIM CARD
– STK Menu (see installations below)
– Comes with Crystal case to protect the dual sim card and your iPhone
This accessory is compatible with:
– iPhone 4G (Firmware 4.0.0)
– iPhone 4G (Firmware 4.0.1)
– iPhone 4G (Firmware 4.0.2)
Set-up inside your iPhone:
– Home ==> settings ==> Phone ==> SIM Applications: select your desire SIM card
(If you don’t want it to select SIM card for you when the signal is low, please don’t select “auto/SW)
Note once you’ve chosen to another sim card, it will have a message “No SIM Card installed”, please wait 1 or 2 minutes, it needs aound 1 ~ 2 minutes to search, during this time, “No SIM” will appear in the top right of your iphone’s screen.
The Dual sim adapter costs $ 28.99 and can be purchased here.