Apple has totally lost control over their Next iPhone’s Prototypes. Last month Gizmodo got Handson with iPhone 4G/HD prototype. Losing the control further, iPhone HD has made its appearance on a Vietnamese site taoviet.vn with Photos, Video and the worst for Apple the teardown.
There are a few differences between the Gizmodo’s iPhone 4G and this one.
- The latest leaked iPhone 4G /HD prototype has been turned ON, sporting an image of an explosion and the sign “Inferno” on the screen.
Update: One of the sources claims that prototype in hands of Vietnamese guys is an older prototype than the one Gizmodo had found because it has the markings “N90 PRO2″ which indicates N90 (the Apple codename for the iPhone 4G) which refers to “Working Prototype 2”.
- This prototype has no screws at the bottom which means it’s more finished than the one we saw earlier.
- The back of this prototype says that this is a 16GB model. The previous leak had “XXGB”.
- Processor: Apple A4 microprocessor: 1Ghz ARM Cortex, similar to the one found in the iPad.
- Camera: 5 MP stills, 720p Video recording with rear camera, and VGA front facing camera.
- Processor: Apple A4 1Ghz
- Screen: Near DVD resolution screen: 960×460, new coating which reduces gripes.
- Battery: 1400mAh, way higher than 1219 of iPhone 3GS.
- Cellular: GSM/ CDMA (by the end of the year) 3G tri-band upto 7.2mbps, 4G LTE by end of the year.
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
Watch the video after the break:
This looks like a polished, finished device. Without a doubt, the device apple will reveal on WWDC 2010 in June would be 99% similar.