LG Optimus 3D is the first state of the art 3D smartphone, that is fully loaded. The 4.3-inch glasses-free 3D display’s effect in games, movies, and even the UI is pretty convincing. The 3D is made possible using the applied parallax barrier technology.
It is the first usable phone which can film your own 3D videos using the dual cameras on the back and then play it on a 3D TV. The overall feel of the device is slick like the Samsung Galaxy S 2.
The 3D experience is Rich and truly immersive. The device nicely creates depth in Gaming, videos and photos.
LG Optimus 3D Specifications:
- Display: 4″ 3D without glasses, 480×800 resolution
- CPU: Dual core Tegra2 1Ghz ARM A9
- GPU: ULP GeForce GPU
- RAM: 512MB multichannel RAM
- Camera: 3D (dual camera) on rear 5MP, front camera.
- Battery: 1500mAh
- Sensors: Gyro, accelerometer, proximity sensor, compass
- Ports: microUsb, HDMI
- Connectivity: Wifi 802.11 abgn, Bluetooth 3
- Data: HSPA+ (3.5G)
- Dimensions: 5.1×2.7×0.5 inches
- Others: Dolby mobile SRS sound