There’s an app that runs on Android (Smartphones, Tablets), iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, allows you to control and manage your home PC or Server via a secure SSL connection. Its not a regular SSH console connection but rather a full UI- based Client-server app.
Mobile PC Monitor will allow you to manage internal resources in your PC such as CPU management, up time, memory status, hard drive, and more. It will even allow you to log people off and power off the computer. The app is very versatile and will serve greatly for those people who are constantly away and need to ensure that their computer is running smoothly.
Key Features of mobile PC Monitor:
- View the status and uptime of all computers
- View the current CPU usage
- View the current available memory
- View the local hard disks status
- View the services status
- View running processes
- View the scheduled tasks status
- View all logged in users (local and remote)
- Start, pause, continue and stop a service
- Kill a process
- Start and stop a scheduled task
- Log off any logged in user (local or remote)
- Restart, shutdown, power off, suspend or send the computer into hibernation
- Mobile device authorization for system commands – only selected authorized devices on your account can be allowed to send system commands
- Receive notifications when a computer is started or is being shut down (Push notifications on Apple Devices and e-mail notifications on Android)
- Fully secure connection using SSL for both computer and mobile device
- Ideal for Home or Work use
- Monitor up to 10 PC’s (additional computers can be added with an extra add on or you can host your own server for monitoring a large number of computers)
- Ability to run any operation that can be defined in Task Scheduler
The app works behind proxies, Firewalls without any additional effort.
Download [officia link]