Nokia 808 PureView camera had been designed to impress with its amazing camera sensor. Sadly enough, everything other than the camera in that phone literally sucked.
Nokia is redoing PureView 41 MegaPixels camera right with new Nokia EOS phone, powered by Windows Phone 8.
At the time of writing Nokia EOS phone is a rumor based on multiple sources.
Nokia EOS phone Camera specs:
- Same 41 Megapixel resolution that creates 8megapixel downscaled images. (Oversampling)
- an enhanced version of 808 PureView’s sensor
- Better noise response, OIS (Optical Image stabilization) and
- A very compact size and casing.
- Carl zeiss lens F2.0 aperture
- Patented dynamic aperture technology
- A Xenon flash
- Smaller LED for focus assist.
This camera would be a huge improvement over an already proven camera of Nokia Lumia 928.
Nokia EOS would be well built with black polycarbonate material, very similar to most other Lumia phones. The new design is sleeker than 808, the thing Nokia 808 PureView fans had been craving for.
Among the other specs, the phone would feature:
- Sanpdragon 800 processor
- 1920×1080 display
- 1.5GB RAM
- upto 64GB storage
- 4G LTE