Full details about Samsung Galaxy SIII has furnaced, and S3 would steal the show becoming world’s thinnest smartphone at just 7mm and yet, most powerful.
Release date for Galaxy SIII launch was been touted to be mid-May by South Korea’s Electronic Times News. Galaxy SII is the best selling Andorid smartphone, soon the trend would shift Galaxy SIII. Samsung has been doing really well with Android smartphones, selling millions of each galaxy Note, Galaxy SII, every month. They are betting big with smartphones and tablets ranging devices with 20 different form factors from screen sizes 3″ all the way to 10.1″, with all those options, they can’t really go wrong.
Update: Launch date is confirmed to be May 3rd.
Update 2: Galaxy SIII Announced: Handson
Galaxy SIII Full specs
- CPU: 1.4 Ghz Exynos 4 Quad core Cortex A9 (or dual core 1.8Ghz Cortex A15) processor (Exynos 4412 not Tegra 3) update: Confirmed Quad-core 1.4Ghz.
- GPU: Mali T604 GPU (atleast 4x times powerful than current Mali 400 of Galaxy SII, Galaxy Note)
- RAM: 2GB of RAM.
- Camera: 12 Megapixel Rear, 1080p video recording @30fps, 3MP front.
- OS: Android ICS 4.0.3 and soon Android 4.1 with TouchWiz 5
- Storage: 16GB internal, external SD card expandable upto 32gb.
- Screen: 1280×800 HD (update: New Rumor claims 1920×1080, 1080p) screen on 4.6″ Super AMOLED Plus with Corning Gorilla glass.
- Battery: 2300 mAh
- Connectivity: Wifi, 802.11abgn, Wifi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
- Data / Network: 4G LTE and 3.5G HSDPA.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity senors.
More About New Quad-core Exynos processors.
Mali T604 GPU Performance