Android Ice cream Sandwich on Galaxy Nexus lets you shoot time-lapse videos, but it doesn’t end there.
To give you an idea, Time-Lapse is a photography technique that is useful when you are trying to capture slowly but gradually changing events, such as sunrise, growing plants, the movement of clouds. Technique involoves capturing images at regular timestamps. When played back at standard frame rates, everything seems to be fast forwarded, and the results are bedazzling.
You can now shoot Time-lapse Video on any Android device with a simple app.
App is designed to allow all mobile / Tablet cameras to take time lapse shots, the application features:
- Powerful rendering engine based on LibAV
- Well designed UI improving visual and usability
- Capture resolution up to 720P on the full version
- Cool effects applied while capturing or before rendering
- Capture timer based on time or frames
- Render as MP4, MOV or FLV
- No restrictions for capture length or frames
- Video trimmer
- Easily adjustable settings
- Upload directly to YouTube, Facebook and many others
Download Lapse it from Market