On iOS 4, SBSettings brought a similar experience, but BBSettings is only a step ahead, combining the features from UISettings as well. This makes BBSettings an ultimate tweak for Notification center.
On installing BBSettings, new widgets and toggle switches appear in Notification Center, these widgets are:
- Running applications: does exactly what it says. This is similar to the list of “running apps” you get by double clicking Home button.
- Favorite apps: Pin your favorite apps and they would always be available in this area for quick launch.
- Performance Manager: this one is my personal fav. Performance manager displays realtime RAM and CPU usage. Process manager displays all running processes. You would also get Wi-Fi info like IP address and the SSID of the Wi-Fi network that you are connected to.
- Toggles: fAll your toggles like Wifi, airplane mode, bluetooth, etc go here.
- Settings: Quick access to iOS settings like Display brightness, sound volume, etc.
To get started, jailbreak your iOS 5 device and then head over to Cydia to add repo: http://cydia.pwndevteam.com/ and then look for “BBSettings”.