The wait is over, UltraSn0w 1.0-1 is now available to unlock for iPhone 4.
How to unlock iPhone 4 with UltraSn0w iOS 4.0.1/4.0 baseband 01.59.00.
- Your iPhone 4 must already be jailbroken. [Jailbreak iPhone 4 iOS 4.0, 4.0.1]
- UltraSn0w can only unlock iPhone 4 baseband 01.59.00
Note: T-Mobile USA users please disable 3G network first. Settings >General >Network and turn the “Enable 3G” switch to OFF.
Step 1. Open Cydia, and add the following URL: http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com to your sources.
Step 2. Search for Ultrasn0w and install it:
Step 3. Once the installation is completed, reboot your iPhone 4.
Freaking Freedom! You can use any carrier with iPhone 4, after all its legal.
More iPhone Unlocking:
- Jailbreak, Unlock iPhone 3.1.3 [Redsn0w]
- Jailbreak, Unlock iPhone 2G 3G 3GS 3.1.2 [SnowBreeze]
- Unlock iPhone 3G 3GS [blackra1n] [blacksn0w]
- Unlock iPhone 3.1.2 05.11.07 with blacksn0w
More Jailbreaking Guides:
- Jailbreak iPod Touch 3G MC, 2G iOS 4.0.1 [JailbreakMe]
- Jailbreak iOS 4.1 [iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 3G, 2G]
- Jailbreak iPhone 3G, 3GS, iPod Touch 3G iOS 4
- Enable Tethering on iOS 4