Important: If you rely on a carrier unlock, you MUST stay away from redsn0w.
- Download Redsn0w 0.9.6rc14 for Windows / Download Redsn0w 0.9.6rc14 for Mac
- iTunes 10.2.2
- iOS 4.3.2 for your device
How to Jailbreak iOS 4.3.2
1. Use iOS 4.3.2 ipsw to restore your device it via iTunes.
2. Run redsn0w and browse the IPSW file. When done, proceed with the jailbreak by selecting “Install Cydia” in the options available.
3. Next, switch Off your iDevice while pits plugged in, and hit next
At this stage you would be required to enter the DFU mode. Follow the onscreen instructions.
4. Relax while redsn0w does it magic.
Your device will be jailbroken after reboot.