Remember the popular MIUI ROM on various Android devices? Well, MIUI developers have come up with an upgrade to their Xiamo Phone.
The new Xiami Phone 2 has top Notch specs among Android phones, and yet the most affordable.
Top Notch Hardware, Ultra low price
Xiami sports top of the line hardware, a modern Qualcom Quad-core 1.5Ghz processor with Adreno 320 GPU. The device is way above the current generation quad-cores like Galaxy S3, HTC One X, LG Optimus 4x HD,and still priced at less than half of these phones.
Xiaomi Phone 2 Specs
- Display: 4.3-inch 720p IPS display by Sharp,
- CPU: Qualcomm’s Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064 quad-core chip,
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Memory: 16GB memory
- Battery: 2,000mAh, also available in 3,000mAh version
- Camera: 28mm 2-megapixel front 27mm F2.0 8-megapixel Rear camera with 1080p @30FPS video
- OS: Jellybean Android 4.1 MIUI ROM, super fluid interface
- Connectivity: 3G, 3.5G HSDPA+, LTE 4G (soon), Wifi 802.11abgn, Bluetooth 3.0
- MIUI features: enhanced security, phone finder, Chinese voice assistant (apparently with 85 percent comprehension accuracy), more interactive themes and 5GB of cloud storage service with online client.
Xiaomi Phone 2 vs. Galaxy S3 vs HTC One X (Exynos 4412 vs. Tegra 3 vs. Qualcom 8064)
As mentioned earlier, Xiaomi Phone 2 is Top of the line, it clearly beats HTC One X, LG Optimus 4X HD, Galaxy S3 head to head. It features Qualcom 8064 Quad-core CPU with 2MB L2 cache, and superior fabrication technique, which gives it better battery life per mhz.
28nm is the best possible transistor fabrication technolog that exists today. This gives Qualcom 8064 an edge over Nvidia Tegra 3 and Exynos 4412.
Xiaomi Phone 2 Price
Xiaomi Phone 2 is priced pretty low at $375.