Shooting videos of yourself and finding it hard to orient your phone’s camera, or a digital camera towards yourself ? Do you just keep on losing your face on Facetime ? Checkout this kool new hardware from Satarii #mce_temp_url#that orients towards the subject for an iPhone or Android camera to capture the scene.
This handy little gadget comes with a marker (a wireless device) which when attached or held with a subject, drives the rotor of the base station which holds and rotates iPhone/Android or any equivalent Camera.
You’ve to see it to believe it:
- Supports both portrait and landscape use of iPhone4 or iPod touch and even android devices.
- Comes with one marker per base
- Rotates 180 degrees
- Works whenever the base can “see” the remote up to 8meters indoors and outdoors
- Base and marker will be battery powered with purchase-able, off the shelf batteries. Marker will be larger than pictured in the “looks like” model to accommodate two AAA batteries and will not be made to dock into the base.
- Does not include video app controls
- Not for use with cameras that weigh more than 6oz.
“Seriously, Follow us.”