iOS 5 beta 2 has been seeded to developers with bunch of bug fixes and improvements. However, if you don’t own a developer account, you can still install iOS 5 by bypassing UDID checks for activation.
Warning: The process is very simple but we would not be held responsible if your iDevice doesn’t boot/work/call. We encourage that you get an apple developer account rather than finding hacks.
That being said, here are the steps to Install iOS 5 Beta 2 on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad without developer account:
1. Press Home button on the iPhone’s Activation Screen.
2. Tap the “Emergency Call” button.
3. Dial 112 (presumably this needs to be your local number, though we’ve not tried it ourselves) and press the Call button.
4. Press Home button.
5. Tap “Touch to return to call”
6. Press Home button.
7. Open “Phone” app and End Call.
Bingo! iOS 5 BEta2 now works on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
Related: Jailbreak your iOS 5