If you’re a PC Gamer, you might already own a Joystick for action or a Gaming wheel for racing games. Some enthusiasts even connect WiiMote to PC and use it for Gaming.
We’ll tell you something that is even better and more affordable: use your Android phone as Joystick, Racing Wheel, and Gyro based FPS navigation/shooting controller.
Monect lets you remote control your PC and play Games using Android device over Wifi, bluetooth. With Monect, your Android device becomes Joystick, an accelerometer based Racing wheel or even a Gyro based 3D FPS shooter gun aiming device.
Monect turns your phone/tablet/phablet into a keyboard/mouse/joystick/keypad all-in-one combo. Android device can also act as a wireless mouse or a keyboard, just like most other apps of its kind. The best part of this app is that it can be used as a controller for different types of games such as racing, FPS, RPG, and more. The app leverages all Android sensors (accelerometer, G-sensor, gyro, etc) to provide rich and lag-free experience when playing. For instance, FPS mode enables the gyroscope sensor, allowing you to aim at your target, while Race mode uses the G-sensor to enable steering.
- RaceMode – Play racing games like NFS on PC and control Racing wheel using your phone using G-Sensor.
- Joystick – Simulate joystick so you can play action adventure games like Street fighter, Prince of persia, etc.
- FPS mode – Using gyroscope to aim the target just like a real gun in your hand, perfect support COD serial!
- TouchPad – Simulate touch pad on your phone with many gestures supporting, just like Apple’s trackpad!
- My Computer – Exploring PC files on your phone!
- Keyboards – Simulate typewriter keyboard, function keyboard, numeric keyboards…
- Text transfer – Type text on your phone and then transfer text to PC directly with one hit!
- PPT mode – When you need to have a lecture or a meeting, use this to make it easy!
- Browser, Media Control– Easily control all kinds of web browser & media player!
Monect in Action