How to UnBan PSN account
This is bound to work for accounts for which the PSN errors out with error number 8002A227.
- Run PS3DNS-GUI and choose your IP and region.
- Go to Tools – Rewrite – PS3DNS – eth0 – Rules – Add
- Enter every field just as it is in the image below. The part that says ‘original console ID’ will need the ID from the banned machine, No spaces!
- Change the last digit of your ID to 1.
- Hit OK.
- On your PS3 and in your network settings, enter your DNS as your PC’s IP. Turn on Proxy and enter your PCs IP as the Host and 8888 in Port.
- Try to log in to PSN – you should sign in fine.
- Open PSID and click Square. This changes your console ID to a random one.
- You should now be able to enter the PSN Store.
- Confirm that you have your original console ID in PSID.
Note: Playstation Home doesn’t work with this method, I am working in getting it work.
If you encounter any problems please do visit the PS3Hax post – checkout the comments section over there.